The "Space" room at IFR96 is an experiment room bringing together various pieces of equipment devoted to research. The workstations installed allow elecrophysiological, psychomotor, etc. data to be recorded during presentation of visual and/or auditory stimuli.
Manager : Maxime Rosito (AI Cnrs)
- 05 62 17 28 37
you want to do experiments in this room, please contact Maxime, who is in charge of the computing facilities and interfaces with the various systems allocated to the room.
* 1 - Equipment available
- 1 large panoramic screen covering the horizontal field of vision
- 3 projectors covering the spread of the screen
- 7 loud speakers
- 1 oculometer (Chronos binocular and vergence measurement)
- 1 EEG recording system (ANT currently 128 electrodes)
- 1 movement recording system (Elite)
- 5 computers
* 2 - Applications
- Peripheral vs central vision
- Multimodality integration
- Altered perception of space
- Modality ? Congruence ? Recovery ?
* 3 - Recording platforms
At present, the Space room has one EEG recorder with 128 electrodes (ANT) and a binocular oculometer (Chronos binocular and vergence measurement).
Two sets of software are available for stimulation.
- Presentation, stimulus presentation software developed by Neurobehavior, offers a solution that is nevertheless limited to central stimulations (30% of field of vision can be covered) as it cannot handle the three screens that are available.
- EVA (Experimentation Vision Audition) is "homemade software" developed by M. Rosito (CerCo) for the presentation of visual stimuli in the central and/or peripheral position on three screens. EVA is an evolving application that will soon be able to use the set of 7 loud speakers for a spatial presentation of auditory stimuli, alone or combined with visual stimuli.
Synchronization with the measuring apparatus, be it the oculometer or the EEG, is provided electronically by a photo-probe. A unit records the trigger information and returns it to the stimulation.
Mise à jour 14/11/2014